C A L L F O R P A P E R S
Special Session on
"Performance Analysis of Computer and Communication Networks
organized in conjunction with
The organised Special Session is devoted to the most recent analytic, simulation and experimental studies, standardisation efforts and deployment examples of Computer and Communication Networks. It is anticipated to attract high-quality submissions and stimulate the cutting-edge research discussions among academic pioneering researchers/scientists and industrial engineers/leaders from Greece as well as all around the world.
PaCoNet 2012 will include a Keynote Speech by an internationally-renowned researcher from the Telecommunication industry, a Panel on Computer Networks organised by experts from both academia and industry and a Technical Program consisting of research papers (work-in-progress and position papers are also welcome).
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
· Modeling and Simulation of Wired, Wireless and Mobile Networks
· Protocols and Architecture for Wired, Wireless and Mobile Networks
· Performance Evaluation and Standardization of Wired and Wireless Standards
· Network Access Techniques
· Energy efficiency in protocol and systems design
· Wired and Wireless System Services and Applications
· Security, QoS and Resource Allocation in Wired and Wireless Networks
· Cross-layer Issues
· Wireless Mesh and Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks
· WiFi, WiMAX, LTE
· Wired / Wireless / Mobile Internet
· 2G - 3G - 4G Convergence and Interworking
· Cognitive Radio Networks
· Sensor Networks Technologies and Protocols
· Mobile Social Networks
Full Paper submission due: June 1, 2012
Notification of acceptance by: June 18, 2012
Camera ready paper due: June 29, 2012
Authors are invited to submit original manuscripts, in English, limited in length to six (6) pages. The required format is IEEE double-column (available in doc1 and LaTeX2 format). Instructions for paper submissions are included in the conference site (http://pci2012.unipi.gr/index.php/paper-submission).
All submitted papers will undergo a peer review process, coordinated by the Special Session Chairs. Authors are invited to send their manuscripts electronically in Postscript or PDF format to the Special Session Chairs at email@example.com by June 1, 2012.
The PCI 2012 proceedings will be published by IEEE Computer Society, Conference Publishing Services (CPS) and distributed at the conference (Pending Approval). IEEE CPS arranges for indexing through Thomson ISI, IEE (INSPEC), EI (Compendex), and other indexing services and archives the publication to IEEEXplore and the IEEE Computer Society Digital Libraries (CSDL).
Special Session Chairs:
Athanassios Iossifides, Department of Electronics, Alexander TEI of Thessaloniki, Greece
Periklis Chatzimisios, Department of Informatics, Alexander TEI of Thessaloniki, Greece